- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0
- Serves 4
- 7-8 Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ large cucumber, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into chunks
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in the food processor and pulse until desired consistency, chunky for a more rustic style, smoother if preferred.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving, best if overnight.
Taste for seasoning and serve in a chilled bowl.
Recipe provided by Becky Lee Simmons, Chef/Owner of Katahdin Restaurant Wood Fire Grill and Bar, and Chef Ken Biggs