Tomato and Zucchini Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Serves 6
- 15 Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ fresh zucchinis, split and sliced crosswise ½-inch thick
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 6 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Toss the zucchini, tomatoes, garlic and herbs with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and spread evenly in a 9” x 9” ceramic baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Top with Gruyere cheese, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and continue to bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Recipe provided by Becky Lee Simmons, Chef/Owner of Katahdin Restaurant Wood Fire Grill and Bar, and Chef Ken Biggs