Southwest Chicken Pasta
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 package Barilla pasta
- Two 8-ounce packages of Cedar's All Natural Chipotle Hummus
- Two 10-ounce packages of Cedar's All Natural Black Bean Salad
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Bertolli Olive Oil, as needed
- 1 cup Fage 0% greek yogurt
- 2 Backyard Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 Bell & Evans chicken breasts
- Adobo spice blend, to taste
- Cilantro, as garnish
Cook pasta according to package directions. Slice and sauté chicken breasts.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except avocado and cilantro, add one by one. Use olive oil as needed to thin out sauce mixture. Add avocado slowly, tucking chunks into mixture.
Place dish into pasta bowl and garnish with cilantro as desired.