Curried Tomatoes with Mint Raita
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves 4-6
- 2 Backyard Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, sliced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 ounces Greek-style yogurt
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Place the sliced tomatoes into a bowl and sprinkle with curry powder and flour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the tomatoes until lightly golden brown on both sides. Remove the tomatoes from the pan and drain on kitchen paper while you make the raita.
For the raita, mix the yogurt with the chopped herbs in a small bowl.
To serve, place tomatoes on a serving plate with the bowl of raita alongside.
Recipe provided by the Seaport Hotel Culinary Team