Baked Tomato Casserole
- Prep Time: 10
- Cooking Time: 60
- Serves 4
- 4 Backyard Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, diced small
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated Romano cheese
- ½ tablespoon fresh oregano
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large mushrooms, diced
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter for crumb topping. Stir remaining ingredients for crumb topping into the melted butter.
Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl and pour into a baking dish. Top with crumb topping.
Cover and place in oven for 50 minutes.
Remove cover and continue baking for 10 minutes, then serve.