Chicken Panini Sandwich
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, cut in quarters
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup Greek-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespooons chopped, pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
- 12 slices hearty whole grain bread, or favorite bread
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
In large mixing bowl, stir together all chicken salad ingredients.
On one side of each of 6 slices of bread, spread with softened butter.
With buttered side down, place 1/3 cup chicken salad on bread slices; top each sandwich with second slice of bread.
Place sandwiches in hot grill skillet. Place a heavy pan on top of sandwiches.
Grill until first side is lightly browned and has grill marks (4 to 5 minutes).
Turn sandwiches over and butter second side. Continue grilling, placing heavy pan on top of sandwiches until second side is lightly browned with grill marks (4 to 5 minutes).