Chicken Sandwiches with Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Slices
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Serves 2-4
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) loaf ciabatta bread, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
- 12 ounces sliced roasted chicken breast
- 2 Backyard Farms Beefsteak Tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, washed and dried
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Heat oven to broil.
On a cookie sheet place bottom half of ciabatta loaf. Top with ranch dressing, roasted chicken breast slices, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese slices.
Place sandwich under broiler and heat until cheese is softened. Remove from oven.
Sprinkle top of sandwich with fresh basil leaves and black pepper, then top with remaining half of ciabatta loaf.
Cut into slices.