Tomato Bread Salad with Blue Cheese
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0
- Serves 4
- 8 Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, quartered
- ½ baguette, ripped into small pieces and dried until crusty
- ½ cup fresh basil, ripped
- 6 ounces Danish blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup baby arugula
- ½ cup red wine vinaigrette
Toss the bread with the vinaigrette and let set for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, basil and arugula, and toss to coat.
Finish by adding the blue cheese. Toss and serve on a chilled plate.
Recipe provided by Becky Lee Simmons, Chef/Owner of Katahdin Restaurant Wood Fire Grill and Bar, and Chef Ken Biggs