Backyard Farms Pasta Salad With Tomatoes, Spinach and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pound farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 3 Backyard Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, cored and diced in ½-inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, grilled and chopped
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 bunches asparagus, blanched, top 4 inches only cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup roasted garlic cloves
- ½ cup Parmesan Reggiano cheese, grated very fine
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped fine
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until fully cooked, then chill.
In a large bowl toss together all of the ingredients except the Parmesan cheese. Adjust the seasoning as desired.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese atop the pasta salad.
Recipe by John Merrill, Executive Chef at Sebastians