Beefsteak Tomato Cups with Tuna and White Beans
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- SERVES 4
- 4 Backyard Farms Beefsteak Tomatoes, stemmed
- 1 6-ounce can tuna in olive oil
- ½ cup canned cannellini beans, drained and well rinsed
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle on top
Cut the stems off each tomato; with a small knife, cut around the inside cavity of each tomato and remove the pulp. Dice the pulp and place in a medium size bowl.
Place the tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
Add the tuna with olive oil to the bowl with the tomato pulp. Add the artichoke heart and the beans. Mix ingredients well and stir in the tarragon and salt.
Divide and fill each tomato cup with the tuna mixture. Drizzle with olive oil.
Serve at room temperature.