Loaded Beef Kabobs
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- SERVES 4
- 8 Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, stemmed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) balsamic dressing
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 twists of the peppermill
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 8 whole button mushrooms, wiped clean
In a bowl, whisk the dressing, lime juice, zest, garlic, salt and pepper together. Transfer marinade to a quart zip lock bag and add the meat cubes. Toss to coat the cubes in the plastic bag, then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Have ready 4 metal or water-soaked wooden skewers. When ready to cook, prep grill. Drain meat and thread the meat and vegetables equally on each of the 4 skewers.
Place skewers on grill and cook over medium heat to desired doneness, about 10-12 minutes.