Tomato and Creamy Ricotta Flatbread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Serves 6
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ pounds mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 Backyard Farms Beefsteak Tomatoes, sliced
- 6 pieces flatbread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Smoked sea salt
In a large bowl, fold together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, mozzarella, basil, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
Spread ricotta on the flatbread and bake in oven at 350°F until just set, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Lay 6 tomato slices on the ricotta flatbread. Place back in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Finish with olive oil and smoked sea salt. Cut flatbread into 6 slices and serve.
Recipe by Richard Rayment, Executive Chef of Boston's Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center