Tomatoes and Edamame Hummus
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0
- Makes 1 1/4 cups
- ½ pound frozen shelled edamame
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon coriander, ground
- 4 teaspoons unfiltered olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes
Boil the beans in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes, drain and ice until cold. Drain ice.
In a food processor, puree the beans with the lemon juice, cumin, coriander, garlic, and salt. Add water if needed. Drizzle in olive oil.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in lemon zest and chopped parsley. Add hot sauce to taste.
Hollow out tomatoes and pipe in hummus.
Recipe by Richard Rayment, Executive Chef of Boston's Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center