Backyard Farms Tasty Tomato Wrap
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 8 large whole Bibb lettuce leaves, washed and dried
Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well. Set aside.
In a bowl combine the carrot, zucchini, cabbage, cheese tomatoes and sunflower seeds. Add the dressing and mix well.
Lay the lettuce leaves out flat on a cutting board and divide the wrap filling evenly among the leaves. Roll each leave up into a bundle and place on a serving dish. Serve 2 per person.
Recipe Prepared for Backyard Farms by Mary Ann Esposito of Ciao Italia